Legacy ER & Urgent Care - Coppell
330 S Denton Tap Rd
Coppell, TX 75019
At Legacy ER & Urgent Care, we provide quality treatment services for a wide range of serious health problems. Our emergency room in Coppell, TX is fully equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic and medical equipment to attend to the healthcare needs of the patients. The doctors at our clinic have extensive ER experience and help patients get onto the road to recovery as soon as possible. The clinic provides 24 hour emergency care services to the patients in Coppell.
Medical Conditions Treated At Legacy ER & Urgent Care, Coppell:
Why Choose Us?
- Sprains, Strains And Fractures
- Severe Wounds And Bleeding
- Eye/ Head Injury
- Major Burns
- Allergic Reactions
- Severe Back Pain
- Headache/ Migraine
- Abdominal Pain
- Dehydration And Vomiting
- Foreign Body Removal
- Chest Pain, Heart Attack Or Palpitations
- Trauma Or Shock
- Accidental Poisoning
- Insect Bites/ Stings
- Stroke Symptoms
- Blood Clots
- Dizziness Or Loss Of Consciousness
- Asthma And Breathing Problems
- High Fever
- Chemical Exposure
- The only free-standing ER and Urgent Care in Coppell
- Our emergency room is open 24 hours throughout the year to provide timely treatment to all our patients.
- Our clinic is staffed with highly experienced doctors and nurses to provide quality healthcare services.
- Only pay for the care you need. Urgent care billing available from lower acuity situations from 7A-9P everyday.
- Patients do not need to schedule a prior appointment to see the doctor. We provide walk-in services with a minimal wait time, usually less than 5 minutes. Online check-in is offered to further reduce wait times and bypass paperwork.
- On-site imaging and lab facilities available to conduct X-rays, CT scans, EKG, blood tests etc.
- The emergency room in Coppell is outfitted with defibrillators, pacing and monitoring equipment to manage cardiac conditions. On-site anesthesia is also available to perform surgical procedures.